My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Japanese Kobe Cream Puff

Haven't been to Palm Square for quite some time, didn't know there's this Japanese Cream Puff kiosk there.

It's name actually attracted me, mum was so excited to see the cream puff too. We bought 2 & try. It's crispy skin and rich cream are so smooth. I love the moment where the rich cream melt in my mouth, it enriches my day!

Kobe Cream Puff is baked on the spot freshly everyday. No preservative is used, therefore they strongly advise us not to reheat in oven or microwave. I would consider it as a healthy food because the cream contains less sugar, definitely suitable for all range of the ages especially to senior citizens.

Dad said "Melty Cream" suits me because I always melt under heat ... my new name from dad!

Please click into Kobe Cream Puff for more information.

2 comments:

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

i must be blind last nite! I went and didnt see, instead I see the pohpia kiosk only
hahaha
ok
i will buy & try

The Little Creamy said...

Erm ... this cream puff kiosk is just next to Starbucks.

I saw the Pohpia kiosk too, my dad looked at the way theu cooked (the ingredients that they used), he commented it's not genuine, he still prefer the genuine Pohpia in KL. So, we didn't buy that.