My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Another day passing ...

Hmmm ... my mind is blank! I'm stuck ... I'm too tired!

I was too busy these 2 days, I'm so sick with people rushing me with 'urgent' + 'need immediate action' + 'send this by today' kind of words. Everything is urgent, how am I suppose to set the priority then? Can't you just WAIT for your turn, works should be on first-come-first-serve basis. The 'old man' out there, please read my lip -- "first-come-first-serve" ... ok? And ... I just don't understand, why can't we go on with our rehearsal when he is in-house? Why ... Why ... Why? We have to RUSH everything now ... so sickening!

Have I been productive? Yeah .. in fact, we're very productive! Imagine ... we're planning a sketch for our upcoming Halloween event in just 2 days and we only have like one hour per day for it. I'm so worried that the event not gonna work out as planned, we have limited time in preparing it. Anyway, this year's Halloween theme gonna be "Spirits of the Rainforest", we gonna turn ourselves into Borneo Pontianak ... interesting huh. Err ... I just hope I don't look ugly & horror that night. I still need to maintain my sweet & elegance personality! ahhh ya ... the sketch that we've just planned this afternoon sounds interesting, I guess it gonna be fun! I'm just worried about the dancing part, we have limited time to practice.

Anyway, I'll be ending this entry with 2 photos ...


Wahahahaha ... can you recognise who are they? Yea ... they were here for a press conference & we hang out at Barsu the night before they left to KL. I was hesitating whether to blog about this or not, at last ... it's on! Douglas was telling us that he won't be taking any pictures with girls that own a blog, he didn't know I have one until we had our last drink at Novotel lounge that night. Well, it's too late, Douglas!

They'll be on the "Harith Iskander Nationwide Live Comedy Tour" in the month of November till December. First stop will be KK @ Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa on 3 November 2008. Tickets are available at Sri Pelancongan Sabah & Sabah Tourism Board. The show is boldly present by Celcom, that's why Celcom users would enjoy 20% discounts by sending REHARITH to 28881 to get the serial number. Show this serial number to the respective ticket outlets to get the discounts. Tickets price is ranging from RM143, RM123 & RM93.

Well, at least I'm posting a compliment ad for them here ... ^_ ^ So, why bother?

No comments: