My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dare you put this yucky worm in the mouth?

You will be amazed by this! Some of you might already know about this Kadazan snack but this is my first encounter to such a horrible food.

They called it Sago Worm, known locally as Butod. An edible worm which is a famous delicacy to the Kadazan and according to some of my colleagues, it's a very delicious meal. Arghh ... I just couldn't accept this ... The sight of the fat & wringgling creatures are frightens and yet it remains as a meal with lots of nutritions. Hello??!! How to put a moving creatures into your mouth while it's still alive?

These worms are often eaten as it is, uncooked! My colleague tried that in front of me today, he just popped in the mouth and chew as usual. Oh my god ... I lost all my appetite after that!

Before he open the plastic bag, I grabbed the opportunity to take a short clip. Check it out ... feel how it's moving ...


You say yucky or not? Dare you put this in your mouth?

And guess what? We gonna use this butod in one of our game in the upcoming Halloween Party end of this month. Get ready for this 'Fear Factor' kind of game! If you're lucky, you will be the chosen one!

To all the daring eater out there, want the truly exotic & try something special? Give this Butod a try! Who knows you might love it. It's on sale every Thursday as early as 6am at Dongonggon Tamu.

2 comments:

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

eyueww!!!!!
I'm not even wont put that to my mouth, I will quickly "PAK" them to death with my shoes!

The Little Creamy said...

haha ... u dare to "PAK" them consider very god lor. I don't even dare to touch them ... so geli when i see them