My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'm back!



If you're following my blog or some of you might have left me, you might think that I've abandoned this blog. No, I just couldn't find time for it! I've been blogging for more than 10 years, never expect I could stop for such a long time. Mainly because I have finally quit my career and little did I know that being a homemaker has so much to do with so little time everyday. I have less time to go online, especially with the technology of smartphones & my iPad, I hardly turn on my laptop nowadays. 

Things happened, what comes around does really goes around. I've got really busy days during the month of July & August, mainly because our maid went back to Indonesia for her happy vacation while I had to become the 'Maria' at home, couldn't even find time for myself to rest. Mom had a knee replacement surgery at QE2 on 4 August, it was a success one, her knee has finally got a replacement i.e. a platinum hinge. It is a surgical procedure to replace the weight-bearing surfaces of the knee joint to relieve the pain and disability of her left knee. Alright, I do not know how to explain it with all the medical jargons, but all I know is my mom is recovering well after 2 months of her surgery.

Adrian has turned two! He wears his heart in his voice (still baby talks), his fists, his stamping feet & all his crocodile tears to get what he wants. And what he wants means he really wants it, by hook or by crook. This is so little-Sylvia, he inherited this stubborn character of mine! It's the second year of his life, which is among the most challenging developmentally. He tends to be more fun now, moves around confidently & plays with less assistance now. I'm glad that he starts to take a little instructions from me by an increasing understanding of my rules at home, which sometimes the daddy doesn't even follow! LOL! Yes, I'm a person with loads of rules & regulations at home! 

Again, I'm gonna make a promise or more appropriately known as challenge-to-myself, to keep this blog more up-to-date, at least with Adrian's development! 

'Till the next time I blog! 

No comments: