My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas & Merry New Year to all ....

Yay … my first Christmas wish came true! Further to my blog dated 11 December 2007, my first wishlist came true!
My second x’mas gift for this year …

Kenny bought me an iPod, all the way from S’pore as X’mas present. He’s always the greatest brother to me! I still keep the first gift he bought for me while he got his first salary many years ago, so precious!

Anyway, I’ve been spending all my times on this little gadget these 2 days …
Charging my precious iPod Nano

It wow me for hours, I’m still trying to figure out the awesome features in it. There are many special features which I love it. For instance, with its Cover Flow feature, you can upload each album cover to your iPod and flip through your music to find the album you want to hear, which greatly stirs up your visual effect! Besides that, you can have movies, TV show, photos and many other things uploaded in your iPod anytime! Isn’t it cool? Alright, I’m not employed by Apple to advertise for them or whatsoever here, I just love my precious gift too much, to the extend that I couldn’t stop myself from showing off.

Let me show-off another gift from Vince! This was specially requested by Denise to blog about it … A handmade card from Vincent!
Can you see how lucky am I? Not everyone in the office gets this from him … I suspected because of the complements from Li Man & I the other day, we got this in return. ^_ * Anyway, thanks Vince!

Last but not least, Creamy wishes everyone a blessing Christmas & cheerful New Year 2008!
ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes

No comments: