My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

X'mas countdown

I wasn't in any disco, I wasn't in any pub .. I was in my bedroom sitting in front of my laptop surfing the net. By the way, there was fireworks last night, which can be viewed from my window.

Supposed to go out with Colleagues, but I turned them down last minute. Was a bit lazy, not in the mood to go clubbing I should say. Sorry to Li Man & Fiona, also a big sorry to Selina. Hope you guys had a fun night.

As I told Nora, we better save for the New Year Eve party ... ^_^

Cheers ... looking forward to the brand new year!

By the way, I'm addicted to this song lately ... the MV also pretty interesting! Have a look at it ... “败给你” by 小猪 & Elva

No comments: