My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Wishlist ...

I'm supposed to blog about the Underwater Christmas part 2, but I left my pen drive in the office with all the photos inside! Stup me ... can't blog it now.

Anyway, just a short shout out from me:-
  • I wanna get myself an iPod nano!!! Been doing research online, what colour should I get? Black or White? If there's a pink choice, I'll definitely take it without second thought. White is nice ...
Picture taken from apple.com
  • Please grant my mum super good health, pray hard for her! Kindly give her the ability to climb up the staircase soonest possible. ^_^
  • I want the gorgeous Creamy back! 2008 will be a good year!
  • I wanna get my new job 'there'! Wish me luck ...
  • I wanna make a trip to Hong Kong or Aussie next year!
Although I'm not a Christian, but I do cherish the joy of Christmas. Santa, please make my above wishlist come true. Million thanks in advance!!!

No comments: