My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

My best friend's wedding

I have a lot of photos to share with you guys this time!

It was a great & fruitful trip for me, had fun gathering with some school mates during Vanessa's wedding dinner and of course, I enjoyed my shoppings this time, got myself something that I love & been aiming for (will talk about it in the later part of this blog).

Firstly, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Daniel & Vanessa!

The wedding dinner took place in Imbi Palace (the same restaurant where Kenny & Gloria had their wedding dinner 2 years ago).
Menu of that night

Being her Ji Mui of that night, we had this Daisy band over our hand.
The dinner started quite late at 9pm, I didn't know people from KL is late-comer as well, even worse if compare to Sabahan! The lovely couple made a grand entrance before the dinner starts officially.

Dinner was served after that.

Happyily-Ever-After

[Note: Don't know if you guys (those who attended Kenny's wedding dinner 2 years ago ) still remember this annoying lady as the emcee for the night, talked so loud & even made some stupid effect when Kenny & Gloria were kissing. This lady still there! She was the Emcee during the Yam Seng session as well. She did & talked the same greetings, never change! and ... her voice is still very annoying! Look at the above pix to refresh your mind, can you see that lady holding the microphone?]

We were busy taking photos the entire night:-
Steph + Creamy + Denise + Lai Yeng

Jacky + Steph + Creamy + Denise

One for the album

Creamy posing with Vanessa's brother (Nick) & his cute little son.

My Shopping Part:

Pavilion Shopping Mall:
KL is booming up with many new shopping complexes. We took a stroll around Bukit Bintang area on the first day we arrived (just before the wedding dinner). The pace of change in Bukit Bintang is very fast. We visited this latest shopping mall Pavilion, just right opposite Starhill. It only operated for one month. If you are looking for a wide variety of shopping and a one-stop entertainment, this is your unique pleasure experience. I love the shopping atmosphere here, grand and wide space, interesting outlets ranging from Giordano, U2, Paul Frank, Quicksilver to Coach, Burberry. Any level of brand ... you can get it here!

Queen's Park:
Our shopping trip continued all the way down to Jalan Pudu Queen's Park. Steph drove us there this morning. it's more to an outlet store for branded stuffs such as MNG, Esprit, DKNY, CK, Naf Naf, Nike and so on. The exciting part is ... you'll be able to grab some cheap branded stuffs here! Basically, they sell slightly out-dated fashion (if you're not a person who must be up-to-date all the time, I feel this is ok) and perhaps rejected product from the factory. Not too fussy, I'm sure you can get what you want here, of course at a reasonable price! Definitely worth to visit!
These are what I got from Queen's Park

The Gardens:
Located adjacent to Mid Valley Megamall, another great place for shopping maniac. We can see 2 interesting departmental stores here -- Robinsons from Singapore & Isetan. And of course, you'll see all other retailers that are opening their doors at The Gardens. Hmm ... for me, The Gardens is just another mall, nothing to shout about except the Robinson departmental stall comes in from Singapore. AND ... after much consideration .... I bought a Burberry handbag here at The Gardens (Isetan). This is the item that I mention at the beginning of this blog, I just love it so much.
It costs me RM1,100 ... I'm gonna have canteen food every afternoon at least for one month!

Food:

Trendy restaurants, cafes and bars have also come up along in KL. Went to eat in few places and found out this is the place that worth to blog about --- the apartment at The Curve. A pretty cozy place that has great decor and ambiance for few friends to chit chat. Had seen Go Go Trendy's review about the apartment, I was so looking forward to visit this place when I saw this in the TV last month. Thanks to Steph for bringing us there, I seriously had a great time there. I heard that their food are tantalizing, but we got ourselves some dessert instead. Strongly recommended by Steph, the Strawberry & Peach Pavlova, it was nice & sweet. Additionally, I ordered the Chocolate Pudding which is another must-try item here. The chocolate is served in hot, it's so rich ... love it so much. And I know how fattening are these foods ... =p

Enjoying my Chocolate Pudding
Christine + Steph + Creamy + Denise

The price is a little high, but worth it. Thanks to Christine who spending us this luxury high tea in the apartment.

the apartment,
ground floor & 1st floor,
western courtyard,
the curve, mutiara damansara,
47800 petaling jaya,
Tel : +603 7727 8330
Fax : +603 7727 8230
Email : living@atheapartment.com


3 comments:

CJane said...

Looks like you had a blast from your recent KL trip! :D

Have you tried the cupcakes from The Apartment?? They're really yummy!!!

The Little Creamy said...

In fact, my fried took a pix with their cupcakes only, it looks very nice. Didn't taste it. Didn't know their cupcakes are good ... sob sob. Next time lar...

L said...

wah~ u really had a nice trip leh,so happy to see u with the satisfied feeling :) hope coming future can go with u to holiday :) love ya