My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Are you pretty today?

Dad: Wow … yesterday you wore black, today you wearing white
Creamy: Yes, cannot ah?
Dad. Can! Did your GM still comment on your fashions?
Creamy: Nope, I think he get used to it already. Seeing my nice suits everyday.
Dad: I think you’re the most fashionable one in the office.
Creamy: Yes, I enjoy this very much, I love standing in front of my wardrobe, thinking what to wear or what to match the next day. That’s why … now you know how unhappy I was in Sagajuta, wearing black & white everyday. [Note: That’s their uniform, I just hate it].

Yes … I love doing mix & match in my wardrobe everyday, that’s really fun! And .. that’s why everytime when I run out of idea what to match, there’s where my shopping desire comes in. lolz … Don’t you think when you wear nicely, it helps to build up your confidence? And … that’s how you can make everyone likes you!

So, start refreshing your wardrobe today and make yourself the gorgeous woman ever! Cheers to all pretty women!

~There’s no ugly women, only lazy women in this world~

It’s Halloween today … we’ll have our Halloween Party themed “Halloween Medical Centre” tonight. Not sure whether I have time to upload this interesting event or not, will try my best tomorrow. If not … maybe this weekend. It’ll definitely be up here, just the matter of time!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! WooHoo …..

2 comments:

L said...

u are pretty...*shy*

The Little Creamy said...

hehehe... I know I'm pretty. =p