My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

my blooming little prince

I wish I have more time to update Adrian's milestone.

Anyway, just a quick one ...
  • his personality has slowly emerged now, he can be quite a social baby granting broad smiles to everyone he meets. somehow he would hide his face towards my chest when a stranger try to offer a hug.
  • his abilities of imitating others' activities are high. he coughs whenever my mum coughs; he shows us his tongue after the daddy did so.
  • he always gesture for my attention by screaming & pretending to cry whenever I put him in his car seat or stroller, I guess he is developing a mind of his own.
  • he is a little chatterbox now, although I have yet to get a full phrase from him but his "dadada ... yayaya" are good enough to make me laugh.
  • he has began to understand many simple phrases such as "no" / "cannot" / "bye-bye" / "hug-hug". my mum has been teaching him to understand "ball" from the flash card kind of book. now whenever we ask "where is the ball", he would pass me that little book.
  • he waves good-bye when he is in the mood.
  • he dances horizontally whenever I sing him the ABC song.
  • he started to stand up with support when he was around 8 months old, squads down to grab & pick up objects around 9 months and now he can even stand alone for a couple of seconds......
first standing up without support on 07.07.2011

~~~

No comments: