My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Some of you might have noticed I'm a bit slow in my blogging these few days ... No, I'm not so much behind yet, I was doing some spring cleaning with my desk, my paper works, which was leave untouched even before my wedding. They're all piling up on my desk, like trash can, slowly becoming a mountain.

TsingTao was so busy jumping up & down while I was tidying up the place, he showed me his inquisitive face while I was flipping papers and doing filings.

The trash can, used to be TsingTao's favourite sleeping spot is now turned into a clean & tidy space, and hereby return it to TsingTao.



TsingTao with his friend Chao Chao!


I'll be updating again once I'm done with my paper works ...

~~~

No comments: