My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

A message to the ungrateful one

Please do not bother to read this entry if you don't feel so, because it's just a way for me to release my dissapointments and express my current mood.

If anyone of you who is still in my FB list, you would have read my following status a moment ago:-

This status of mine attracted some of my friends' attention but I'm not sure whether it attracts you as I'm totally OUT from your boundary now! Or perhaps you would never read my blog anymore! Well, do I care? Somehow, I think some other family members could read this and they should know what is happening!

I don't care whether you read ... You're the one who ruined the relationship between 2 families. Don't you know how much did we love you, how much did we care about your life & your future and how much have we done for you all these years (since you were born)! And ... so, what we get in return is "a removed from your FB list" + "a message in your blog for asking us to suck balls"! I don't wish to get any big rewards from you seriously, but at least some 'respect' to us, and not by hurting us in that way ... you're so cruel!

To be frank, we don't wish to see you damaging your own life by acting so immature and yet you think you're an adult. I've gone through your stage of life 10 years ago, I do understand you in some way but it doesn't mean I should agree with your behaviour because it's totally not right! I don't mean to interfere your life, I just wanted to place you back on track but you closed the door! So, that's it ... I don't play force!

Last but not least, if you still have a little or minor humanity, please recall your time spent with us for the past 18 years. And .. if you think we are doing too much in interfering your personal happening life, I'm sorry ... not anymore in the future!

~~~

No comments: