My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It’s all because of Denise …

I’ve been tagged by her, I hate answering questions like that, BUT this time is for Denise – my best buddy! Ok … here we go!

Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My dad .. last night in his car. He always do things to make people laugh!

What were you doing at 0800?
Drinking my Herbal Life at home

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Working lar … what else!

What happened to you in 2006?
I joined this big family of Promenade and made myself miserable!

What was the last thing you said out loud?
Can’t remember … I seldom shout out loud one … I’m a polite girl =p

How many beverages did you have today?
Herbal Life with Orange juice + Water + Hibiscus Tea

What color is your hairbrush?
No other colour except Black!

What was the last thing you paid for?
Some groceries in Giant Supermarket

Where were you last night?
Home Sweet Home

What color is your front door?
Cream .. (the colour the matches my name very well)

Where do you keep your change?
Wallet

What's the weather like today?
Very HOT!

What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Mango

What excites you?
Being a coach potato at home

Do you want to cut your hair?
Definitely not! I’m sure I’ll regret if I cut it short.

Are you over the age of 25?
Of course!

Do you talk a lot?
I’m not talkative person, I only talk when it touches my ‘topics’

Do you watch the O.C.?
Nope, never

Do you know anyone named Steven?
Nope

Do you make up your own words?
Sometimes

Are you a jealous person?
I’d say yes … it depends

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Alan

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Karen

Who's the first person on your received call list?
Oi Ting

What does the last text message you received say?
"Worse is .. Fish cake is bigger than fish ball now la! Damn ugly" at 22:11 last night
(Wahaha .. the person who typed this, you’re reading it, aren’t you?)

Do you chew on your straw?
Sometimes when I’m panic or feeling uneasy

Do you have curly hair?
Used to … I’ve just straighten it a month ago

Where's the next place you’re going to?
It’s lunch time soon … I guess I’ll be going down to the canteen

Who's the rudest person in your life?
I’m a civilized person, I only talk to civilized people!

What was the last thing you ate?
Kit Kat

Will you get married in the future?
Sure … not in near future lar

What's the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
I’ve not watched any movie for months already, I’m too busy to visit the cinema. Anyhow, various dramas in ASTRO excite me well!

Is there anyone you like right now?
Yea .. my parents & Darning

When was the last time you did the dishes?
This morning

Are you currently depressed?
Not at all

Did you cry today?
Nope … I’m quite happy today

Why did you answer and post this?
Read my title of this post

3 persons I wish to Tag here:-

Link

Yvonne

Selina

2 comments:

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

HAHAHA ! =p
u know, suppose last nite buy u mango delight from S.R in exchange for my newspaper cutting.. who knows! hahahhahhha

The Little Creamy said...

hahaha ... even you bought & we met last nite, you won't be able to get ur newspaper, coz I forgot to bring the newscutting home, left it in office drawer. =p