My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Cheeky Boy!

I know I gotta blog about this incident, he is too cute!

Few days ago on Valentine's Day, my little valentine tricked me by saying he wants shit shit when I turned off the lights & TV & told him to sleep. I was happy because i thought he was toilet-trained successfully and he knows he has to poo on the potty. So I quickly put him on his potty while I sat on the floor waited for about 20 minutes. Throughout the 20 minutes, he occasionally stood up to give a speech with his own language. At last, he ended up playing with his 'little brother' but nothing comes out, not even a pee! So he thinks he can escape from sleeping early & play on his potty.

Tonight, he thought he gonna use the same trick on me for the second time...

Again, he refused to sleep...
Me: Adrian, it's time to sleep!
Adrian: (came in & took off his pants again)
Me: I don't believe you! Don't use the same trick again, you have just poo an hour ago, not at this time again!
Adrian: (tried to walk off)
Me: Come! (caught him in my arms)
Adrian: No No No! (continue to struggle)
Me: Enough Adrian! I've given you chances to play & watch TV until 10pm tonight, more than enough. When mommy told you to sleep, you have to sleep, no negotiation!
Adrian: (closed his ears with his little hands)
Me: Don't close your ears when mommy is talking to you, take off your hands!
Adrian: (took of his hands from his ears & covered my mouth)
Me: ........

I posted both incidents on FB & got lots of 'Likes' & 'comments'. Some said he is a Romeo, some said he is smart, 2 ex-classmates of mine actually asked me who won! Well, I have to say eventually mommy has to be the winner!

No comments: