My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 09, 2011

This blog needs an update so badly

Hey, this blog is not dead .. well, at least entertaining clips were uploaded to keep this blog running.

I really want to write blog but I don't know where to start again. I've ever promised myself for some consistent updates here on Adrian's milestone achievement & phases of my life. When I looked back at my entries, my last update on Adrian was about 2 months ago, I've failed to write consistently again. Now, I'd love to share but was too overwhelmed with the familiarization of being a working mum, especially I'm taking up a completely new field in my career.

There is so much in my mind now & yet they're not exactly the most recent updates. I wanted to list them down but I've either forgotten what I've planned to write about or lost all the inspiration to write anything after a while.

Well ... I'm still trying!

By the way, Adrian is 9 months old today! He crawls & moves like a little octopus now, will try to write an update on him soon ... I mean real soon! Stay tune ...

~~~

No comments: