My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Adrian and his achievements

Adrian is 2 months old today!


I almost forgot about his monthly vaccine today until my mum mentioned about his next check-up. I'm such a forgetful and careless mummy ... hmmm ... wonders if Ginko could help! Anyway, on-time sending him to the jab on his 'drumstick'!

The chaotic first 2 months are over and I can roughly predict his everyday schedule and getting tuned into his needs right now. I'm amazed with how quickly he changes during the first 2 months, certainly fascinated seeing his achievement on those exciting milestones.
  • he has this nature way to respond to anyone who start a face-to-face interaction with him. I enjoy the chance to gaze into his eyes every time when I cradle him in my arms, he does respond and follows instructions;
  • he now has enough control to hold her head up shakily when I carry him on my shoulder;
  • he can finish as much as 6 oz of milk right now and fallen asleep halfway through the feed;
  • he burps really loud, the daddy said it could really embarrass us when he does this in the public;
  • some of his unique features attract us and becomes the hot topic in the family (his pointed mouth and his horn-shape hair style that makes him a little trojan);
  • we normally fill the room with musics and dance with him when he is cranky, he loves that ... and and and ... hair dryer can amazingly calm him down in seconds;
  • he can basically bond with anyone at home (including our maid) and he's a big bully to the mummy *poor me*!
  • he loves to be carried + loves to be pampered + loves to be bathed + loves the taste of medicines (due to the sweetness) + loves to kick + loves his baby rocker + loves staring at the lights;
  • he hates drinking plain water + hates being left alone or unattended in the crib (even just for a minute) + hates to be carried in the sarong carrier.
~~~

No comments: