My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week 35

My tiger boy weight around 2.7kg this week, he is growing bigger and taller. There's limited space for him to move around in my womb, he's unlikely to be doing any somersaults to me anymore. However, he's still kicking me actively everyday (mostly after 2pm in the afternoon 'till midnight).

I can't see his face through the ultrasound instrument today, his head is down (getting ready to come out) and his face is facing downwards (he's shy). As I said, there isn't much room for him to move around, I guess I won't be able to see his face until he's out.

Anyway, I start seeing my gynae every week from now onwards. I shall take precaution and get ready anytime from now. I can't wait to see my little precious one ... I'm looking forward to hold him in my arms, to breastfeed him personally, to do everything together with him! I'm counting the days ...

~~~

No comments: