My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Week 29

Friends were telling me to upload some photos of my preggy look to FB, I chose to upload it to my blog instead.

Done another review today, baby is happily kicking and sucking in my belly. Today marks the first time my parents witnessed their little grandson's growth through the ultrasound. They were certainly amaze! Mum got excited when she heard the heartbeat while dad noticed tiger boy has a big nose!

I'm 71.2kg as at to-date, while tiger boy weight around 1.6kg.

~~~

8 comments:

MeatballOnline said...

You are looking really good!!! ;)

The Little Creamy said...

Thanks ... just becoming rounder & rounder, a bit chubby already!

wendy said...

u look good!

The Lollipop House said...

Wow, that must be heavy. Bet he is healthy and kicking in there. Hang in there and enjoy ya. (frm angpei) : )

The Little Creamy said...

Thanks Wendy!

And Pei, quite heavy ... I walk really slow now and have difficulties in walking up the staircase at home!

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

haha, going to be a cute Tiger~

Jill said...

Hey! Your belly size then is my belly size now! (35 weeks) fear not! I think you glow! Very pretty (as always!) too! Have you got the name for tiger boy yet? ;)

The Little Creamy said...

haha ... Jill, you're always the little-sized that I've known, not a surprise that your 35 weeks belly = my 29 weeks belly! It doesn't matter, as long as the baby is healthy!

Yes, we've decided to name him Adrian. =)