My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Be prepared for our night duties

Me: Doctor, he moves a lot at night. Especially last night, he moved from this end to the other end of my belly, at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Dr. Sarva: Congratulations! Then both of you will have a lot of night duties!

Me: *Speechless with a laugh*

Dr. Sarva: Try to play him some classic musics.

Me: Ok.

(But in fact, my tiger boy prefers hip hop musics compared to classical!)
______________________________________________________________

It was a great experience, hubby finally get the chance to witness the 'very active' movement of our little one last night. He went for a drink with friends, and came home around 2am while tiger boy & I were still awake. He was moving from this end to another, all across my belly. I presume this is a protest to the daddy for coming home so late! We had a chat with him, pampered him with musics from the handphone and lastly ended up with a goodnight kiss from his daddy. He slept quietly after that! Interesting huh ... ^_^

I'd consider that as our first night duty, more to come in the future!

~~~

No comments: