My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

米修 米修

I had terrible sleepless nights for the past 2 days in hubby's old house, I miss my bed so badly, even until my tears could come out unknowingly, it's beyond my control. Am I too fragile or what?

Home is just so important for me, a comfortable home especially! Everytime when I'm away from home, I miss my parents + my bed + my cat + my TV + my laptop! It can be every single little thing at home I would miss.

I always have problems when traveling to other places...
  • I can't bear with unfriendly toilets, I would rather not shower than go naked in a dirty & rusty bathrooms and I'll even hold my urine until the very last minute where I can't stand anymore;
  • well ... I'm fussy. Yes, I am. I have difficulties in sleeping on stinky beds with used bedsheet & pillowcase. Normally I can only go with 4 to 5 stars hotels, with excellent housekeeping services.
So, people! Can you imagine how suffer I'd be if I travel to National Park? I normally don't take shower if I have to spend over night in National Park's resorts or hotels ... shhhh ... only the cooling weather in National Park allows me to do so!

~~~

No comments: