My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My hands are numb ... both hands!

I've got a Tetanus injection from my Gyne when I went for the monthly review on Tuesday, on my left hand. Seriously, I felt nothing when the doctor jab me at first, I even enjoyed my entire afternoon in front of my lappy! The numb came in at the middle of the night and I couldn't even leave up my hand the next day!

Today, I went for another injection (H1N1 prevention jab) with another doctor. She decided to jab my right hand this time after I told her about my tetanus jab on the left.

Congratulations! Both my left & right hands are terribly numb now!

but ... I could still do my usual surfing on FB! =p

~~~

No comments: