My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Burp-Day!


"The older you are, the lesser gift you will get on your birthday..."

I think I've got the above statement proven right this year, I do not get as much gifts as before excepts the bundle of wishes from all my beloved friends & relatives.

Before I go any further, I'd like to share this with all my readers ...
Can you spot that? Both handworks contained the word "Freshly Baked".
The one on top was hand-made by Denise on my 2006's birthday while the one at the bottom is for this year.
Denise just love baking so much, to this extend? Hmmm ... This word should be registered huh?

Anyway ... Yes, that's my special gift from Denise -- My best buddy in my life. She always get me something special, something that you can never get even you have millions of cash.

A hand-made "Freshly Baked" cupcake



&

A Mango Cake from her personal baker Lorrine


The mango toppings are fresh & juicy! Love it so much ...


Finally ... here comes my precious E71 from my beloved Barney. He bought me this phone, now that I'm using the same hand phone with him, made it a pair! ^_^


He got me a cake too on my birthday and I've got it cut into half immediately after our dinner last night & shared it with my cousins. I've been eating too much cakes or should I say fattening stuffs! *shitsss ... I'm FAT* It's a sin!


Both my cousin sisters & Yvonne bought me photo frame & photo album respectively. Reasons given by them: - I love taking pictures!

somemore in my favourite colour ... see how well they know me.

The photo album looks more like a Wedding Album lor... Yvonne is obviously hinting something huh ... thanks anyway. I like it!

Last but not least, Mango flavour Pudding from Anita, my Superwoman Lady Boss!
As usual, the MARCOM team celebrated my birthday at Dynasty Restaurant and Anita came in with this 5 little pudding with a pathetic candle as a surprise. Why Pudding but not cake? Because this is the one & only Mango flavour dessert that she can grab in Deli Corner yesterday.

*I'm so Touched*

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes, it's my pleasure to have received all these wishes !!! May everyone stay healthy with lots & lots of wealth!

2 comments:

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

I am recalling, what am I doing during in yr 2006 ah! so free until i can stitch tat lemon cheesecake! HA HA HA!
I m glad that u enjoy ur 29 ! next year i bake u 30 cupcakes! ;p~

The Little Creamy said...

Ya, please. I'm looking forward to your "30 cupcakes"! =P

(Do you have to announce to the world that I'm 29?) *sigh*