My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Guys who can cook ...

I was reading my previous blogs tonight, found this blog dated 28th July 2006. As i re-called, guys who can cook can really impress me. Actually, and for a long time, some of the most famous chefs were men, don't you realize? And, as at to-date, they still are.

I think it's great, cooking is an art. It speaks well of any man! Some men might think that cooking is a female thing. Hello?! The world is turning, men can be better cook nowadays and I think the talent is equal on both sides. For me, there's nothing wrong with men and women taking turns in the kitchen.

Been knowing some chefs lately. Denise ever commented that why I hook up with chefs lately.. haha .. Yeah, It's just coincident.

Until today, I'm still impressed with guys who can cook. Here's the one that impressed me much lately ...

5 comments:

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

eyucks! when i clicked on ur konon ' 28th July ' BLOG! HAhaha, I feeL so Regret! AHhahahahha
yuen lai was barbarian's COOK!

The Little Creamy said...

wahaha ... you're too sensitive lar my dear. He's not that bad bahhh

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

U MUST BE BRAIN-WASHED & WASHED by BA-BA-RIAN

bethamy said...

wah...leng zai cook de food..i want eat!!!!

The Little Creamy said...

haha ... Ee Wan, he no longer working in Promenade, no chance to eat his food liao.

Nx time if got chance, will let u know ^_^