My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Aunty Creamy?



Had a simple cooking party at my home with few friends last nite. It wasn't too bad, our theme of the nite is 'Western nite'. Paw suggested to have a Thailand theme next time when Kon bring his Thai gf back here. *Thumbs up*

Starters:
Italian Salad (Paw) + Baked bread (Creamy)
Main Courses:
Tuna Mayonise Pasta (Kon)
BBQ Honey Lamb (Denise)
Honey Graze Chicken (Paw)
Baked Tomato (Paw)
Drink:
Mix fruit cocktail (Creamy)

As planned, we went to Cocoon after dinner. Cocoon is just 'ok' for me, not a bad place to hang out. However, I wasn't in a clubbing mood. We stayed in Cocoon for less than an our & shifted to Shen. I didn't enjoy the night much. I don't know why, I have this kind of weird feeling when I go clubbing lately, wanting to go home early. Is that my problem or I'm not going out with the right kind of people. I used to enjoy my clubbing nights very much last time, those kind of feeling never come back to me ... :( Any suggestions or ways to stir up my interest? I'm not an aunty yet ... *sigh*

1 comment:

bethamy said...

wah..paw paw cooked didn't invite me! sob sob..so sad..