My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 01, 2004

SYLVIA the movie



SYLVIA is a story of love between 2 poets in the 20th century. It's great, I never know there was an American Poet having same name with me. Sylvia Plath played by my favorite artist Gwyneth Paltrow! Love seeing Gwyneth so much, so I've categorised it in my 'must watch' list.







Click for more:-
Synopsis
Official Movie Website
Synopsis from Golden Screen Cinema

p/s. By the way, I went to watch New Police Story. Not bad, I would say this is the best ever Jacky Chan's movie (if compared to all his previous movies). Frankly, I don't like Jacky Chan, but other actors do light up the movie especially Daniel Wu ... he is so darn cool!

No comments: