My Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Prince Adrian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Happy Mooncake Festival!

I hope this guy (the owner of sixthseal.com) doesn't mind I took these pics from his blog, I don't mean to, but this is the clearest pic of S.H.E mooncake that I found on the Internet. Hope he doesn't sue me for copyright infringement. ^_^

I wanted to buy this mooncake during my trip in KL, but it was a bit too expensive & I don't really like the flavour, so I didn't buy. But I really like the mooncake box with S.H.E cartoon character printed on it, it's cute.




Also, the other day when I flipped through the concert ticket (I have not flipped through it since I bought it from Sg.Wang that day), I surprisingly found out an extra ticket given. I think the guy accidentally gave us 5 tickets while I was just paying the prices for 4 tickets. Anyway, treat it as an extra bonus for us ... will get someone else who is interested to watch with us.

It's mooncake festival today, or more appropriately should I call it Mid Autumn Festival. hehe ... We've got lots of mooncakes in the office, all are complementary gifts from bankers & suppliers. Have eaten so many mooncake, I still prefer the Sutera Harbour one, not too sweet, suit my taste. By the way, I'm actually wondering whether there is Creamy mooncake. Well, there are chocolate mooncake, mocha mooncake, even tiramisu mooncake in the market now, why not Creamy mooncake. That should be nice ... >_<

p/s: Got b'day present from Kang Jie. Of course not for me, it's for my mum. Sent from UK to my mum ... pretty surprise that he remembered my mum's b'day. Erm ... actually my mum's email add reminds him, coz her email username ends with 108 (Oct 8).

No comments: